Handling the Notification Pager

Danger icon



Prohibited icon

Do not drop or throw.

Subjecting it to strong impact may cause the battery pack in the notification pager to leak, overheat, rupture, or ignite, and otherwise result in injury, electric shock, damage, malfunction, overheating, leakage, chemical explosion, or other damage to the machine, battery charger, battery or notification pager.


Warning icon



Prohibited icon

Store out of the reach of infants and pets.

Failure to do so may present a choking hazard or other risks of physical injury or death of infants or pets.

Compulsory icon

If prolonged contact with the notification pager causes skin irritation (itchiness, rash, eczema, etc.), immediately discontinue use and consult a doctor.


Download a copy of the Operational Manual