Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Safety & Precautions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set my Whiz machine up to clean autonomously? How do i setup for route sequencing?
To set up Whiz to clean autonomously, follow the steps outlined below. Please remember to set it to run autonomously when there are few people and objects in that area. For safety, Whiz will operate slightly away from the wall.
- Tap “CLEAN”
- Scan the Home Location Code
- Select a cleaning route/area to carry out the cleaning
- To select multiple routes, “CHOOSE MULTIPLE” and tap the routes to select in which order you want to carry out carry out autonomous cleaning and tape “NEXT”
- Stow the steering handle
- Press the Autonomous Clean “START/STOP” button
- Check “CLEANING COMPLETE” and tap “HOME”