Once cleaning is complete, move the machine manually to its predetermined place of storage.
- When not using the machine, store it with its power turned off.
- If not using the machine for a long period (approx. 2 months), set the secondary battery power button (⇒see “Secondary Battery Power Button”) off.
- Store the machine where it will not be a hindrance to fire doors, stairs, or firefighting equipment.
- Always store in a dry indoor location free of humidity.
- After use, always turn the machine off and recharge its battery.
Download a copy of the Operational Manual