How do I handle the Notification Pager safely?

Danger icon




Do not drop or throw

Subjecting it to strong impact may cause the battery pack in the notification pager to leak, overheat, rupture, or ignite, and otherwise result in injury, electric shock, damage, malfunction, overheating, leakage, chemical explosion, or other damage to the machine, battery charger, battery or notification pager.


Warning icon



Store out of the reach of infants and access to pets

Failure to do so may present a choking hazard or other risks of physical injury or death of infants or pets

If prolonged contact with the notification pager causes skin irritation (itchiness, rash, eczema, etc.), immediately discontinue use and consult a doctor.


Danger icon



If wearing an implanted cardiac pacemaker or implanted defibrillator, consult with the manufacturer of such a medical device to confirm a safe operational distance from the machine.

Electric signals may affect the operation of the pacemaker or defibrillator

Do not use in a healthcare environment or near electronic medical devices

The machine does not comply with UL or IEC 60601 standards (or equivalent standards).


Pictorial Symbols

Refer to the labels on each piece of equipment (the machine, battery charger, battery)

Do not short-circuit. Do not disassemble
Do not immerse in water or other liquid.    



Download a copy of the Notification Pager Manual