Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Safety & Precautions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn SMS notifications for my Whiz unit on/off?
For a robot operator to be subscribed to SMS, there are two simple steps to follow:
Step 1: Activating
This needs to be done by an admin user at your company. If you don't know who that is, contact your Customer Success Manager, and we will be happy to help.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab in Whiz Connect
- Select Add Subscription
- Enter the business phone number that will receive messages
- Select the robots associated with the number
You only have to do this once per phone number.
Step 2: Subscribing
Now that the phone number has been added to our system, the phone's owner needs to text the number listed in the Subscriptions tab in order to opt in or out of notifications.
- Text “START” to Subscribe
- Text "STOP" to Unsubscribe