On the Robots tab, users can manage their fleet. Specific labels can be added to robots to group them for reports.
Robot Location Management
Manage your robot’s locations from the Robots tab.
Assigning Robots to a Location
- Click the Robots tab on the left side of the screen. Here you will see the robots that were registered on the Whiz Fleet website. If you have no robots, please contact support.
- Robots must be assigned to one location. To do so, you can either:
- Click the checkbox next to Locations in the header bar to select all the available robots or
- Click the checkbox in the row for each individual robot you’d like to add to a certain location.
- Click the Assign Location (or Bulk Assign Location if you’ve selected multiple robots) above the header bar.
- In the pop-up, choose a location from the drop-down menu.
- Click Assign Location to complete.
Editing Locations assigned to the robots
Change the location of robots from a list of all known locations.
- Click the robot you’d like to assign a new location.
- Click the drop-down menu under Robot’s Location to see the list of locations and select the new one.
- Click Update to apply the change
Note: If you change the location of a robot, all previously collected usage data will remain connected to the original location. Future data collected will be connected to the new location as it is generated.
Label your robots to easily sort them. Contact support if you need to add a robot.
Users can add labels to a robot for additional sorting and fleet organization. Robots will be assigned a label and value. One label can have multiple values associated with it, i.e. the label “building floor” has the values “1, 2, 3, 4” for each level of the building. Users can create up to 4 labels.
Note: Data collected by a robot prior to assigning a label will appear when generating reports. I.E. If you collect data for a week, and a label, and collect data for another week, both weeks data will still appear when generating a report.
- Click on the robot you want to label.
- In the right-side panel, click Add Label.
- Click the empty text field under the Label Name column. You can start typing a new label or choose from the list of pre-existing labels.
The Value box will then become active.
- Type in a new value and click add Value or
- Choose one from the list of already created values.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Removing a Label
To remove a label, click the X to the right-hand side of the label you’d like to delete and click Update to save your changes. You cannot edit a pre-existing label.
You can change the list order of robots by clicking Location or RIN in the header bar. This will arrange the items from first to last or last to first. There will be an orange arrow next to the header item by which you’ve decided to sort. It will either be pointing up or down depending on the order you’ve chosen. By default, the robots are sorted alphabetically by name.
There are ten results per page. If you have multiple pages of robots, you can click through the page numbers at the bottom of the table. Click the page number to go directly to a page, or the arrows to the left and right of the numbers to move between pages.
You can search for a specific robot in the search bar above the header at the top of the page. The results will begin filtering as you type. Clearing the search field will reset the table to display all users.