How to receive text messages on your business phones about your Whiz
SMS Notifications bring Whiz closer to you with just a text away. This feature alerts you when your robots need some attention. You will receive messages regarding assists, start and end of a route, and more. You will have full control of when you want to receive these messages.
What messages will you receive about your robot?
Once a number is subscribed, SMS notifications are automatically sent when your units:
- Start an autonomous route
- Complete an autonomous route
- Require assistance (See: Assists for more information)
- Need Maintenance checks for every 300,000 square feet of usage
How does your team get SMS notifications?
For a robot operator to be subscribed to SMS, there are two simple steps to follow:
Step 1: Activating
This needs to be done by an admin user at your company. If you don't know who that is, contact your Customer Success Manager and we will be happy to help.
- Go to Subscriptions Tab in Whiz Connect
- Select Add Subscription
- Enter the business phone number that will receive messages
- Select the robots associated with the number
You only have to do this once per phone number.
Step 2: Subscribing
Now that the phone number has been added to our system, the phone's owner needs to text the number listed in the Subscriptions Tab.
- Text “START” to Subscribe
- Text "STOP" to Unsubscribe
We hope you enjoy the benefits of this feature. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions.